Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Is just only tuesday!

Last night had a good good time with my buddies! We went to Beer Factory with Mel, Han Chon, Joe, Ethan, Kent, Tony and Anthony..(and his friend). Someone keep asking me, why i ask them out, because it is just only tuesday man, why why? It must be something goes wrong with me. Then i never answer him and keep smiling. So...Melanie came to fetch me around 9.30pm...thank you sweety. Reach there about 10pm..Then start drinking ...beer beer...tiger tiger..Then all of them reach and bla bla bla..nothing much to describe...Just normal friends gathering..I order the cheesy wedges with bacon, not nice @(>.<)@( Please don't try k?)  I ask Mel to accompany we to go next door to play some games..i forgotten what is the name,but is fun and i like it! Will ask my friend to go next time. Yup! Around 1am+...went home to sleep..That's it! CNY is around the corner le...i'm not prepare yet! shit~!

Fun time during training with my gymnast =)









No comments:

Post a Comment