A new makan place found in kl =) Anyone dislike BBQ? Seriously i love BBQ, maybe at least once in a month! Yup i know is bad for health but however i still like it.
1. I love BBQ plaza, which is a thailand BBQ restaurant, famous with their delicious pork supreme set, cheap and special sauce! Thumbs up, it makes me feel very satisfy especially when i'm hungry =)
2. Dao Re Korea BBQ is my first choice if you ask which restaurant i prefer. Original Pork belly is awesome, but must together with kimchi soup! perfect combination ever..HAHAHA...
3. Nak Won Korea BBQ, i guess is the cheapest one in kl. Please take noted, most of the restaurant usually want you to order at least 2 types of meat , but in Nak Won you can order 1 type. So if you're not a meat lover, you can consider about it k?
4. Yakiniku Japanese BBQ, favourite food when i was 18~21 years old. Bacon bacon+ mushroom! Slurp...i want to visit the restaurant soon!
5. Wong Ah Wa BBQ chicken wing, nearby changkat bukit bintang. For all the clubbing kaki, siapa tak kenal "dai pai dong" ni? Hahaha...You must try if you love chicken wing! Believe me!!!
So this is the one i tried on last saturday, not VERY awesome for me =( But maybe it will taste better with BEER~
Thursday, June 21, 2012
If you ask me what i wish to do on weekends i will tell you honestly i will say food, food and more food =) Yummy yummy...Yeh, i love to cari makan! Any nice food to recommend me? Let's share, sharing means caring right? And I'm lucky because although i eat a lot but i won't get fat easily...Erm, maybe just on my face..>,<!!!
This is one of my favourite food..Must have at least once a month, Korean BBQ!
Sri Petaling Restaurant "Dao Re"! Delicious and Standard price, not like some of the korean BBQ charge you damn expensive. My must order item, pork and kimchi soup.
You may also like this if you love pork pork! I just tried on last friday, quite nice but too much of roasted pork. Nice place for dinner and Lambogini chef, it means they can well prepared your food within few minutes. Publica "S.wine" restaurant.
Food can cheer me up when i'm hungry! For your info, i must eat if you want to make me happy! Hahahaha...Nando's! Disini ada banyak ayam, sounds familiar right? My only choice, 1/4 mild peri chicken, peri chips and coleslaw!
Posted by Cindy at 10:05 AM
Wednesday, June 13, 2012
Hi Mel, can you see me? I'm here to post our Port Dickson history =) hahaha...
Is actually a sudden plan because we actually wanted to go Sepang Beach on last wednesday, but since both of us scare we will get sesat so we change our plan to PD. So Miss Melanie reach my house around 3pm? Then i went to Public bank to settle my car loan, i felt that i'm so stupid, i don't even know what is my acc number =( But anyway is my first try...so...forget about it >,<!!! U know both of us really "mou dak gao"...we sambil minum sambil memandu....wtf? Damn happening right? Wuahahhaa...kena saman baru tau! So we gossip about the girls, the guys, money, life, relationship, travel...anything...just cannot stop talking. But we reach quite fast, i think it takes around 1 hour to reach the beach. We went to few beach and it is quite dirty, so we tried to find the cleaness one and lepak there. We took some stupid sakai picture then we edit the picture...Was really damn funny wei~
We had our dinner at McD cause our Miss Mel say she want to eat Nuggets...But the McD in PD cantik sekali, location just beside the beach...Nice view and we do enjoy for the food and environment!
The ever best thing to do ~ Jump Jump Jump!
*Minum, jangan tak minum!*
Posted by Cindy at 8:16 AM
Monday, June 4, 2012
ChaTime After Work!
Mr Franky 的婚礼。。
Posted by Cindy at 8:49 AM